Extract Fans for Condensation Control
Biocraft installs a range of high-quality extract fans for kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms and W/Cs throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and Oxfordshire. We install fans from a number of ranges including Nuaire, Vectair, Manrose and Vent Axia. The fans can be wall or ceiling mounted and if required, vented through a roof using a low resistance roof terminal.
Get in touch with us
For further information get in touch with Biocraft:
Different types of extract fans
The latest in fan technology, the Nuaire Faith is a constant flow fan with smart technology and discreet digital display for simple set up.
Features and benefits:
- Night-time delay and intelligent run-on timer which saves energy and prevents noise disturbance.
- Intelligent and energy-saving humidity tracker.
- Low maintenance and cost-effective.
- Daily run monitor records operation.
- Wall, ceiling and window mounted – fits every application.
- Quiet and unobtrusive.
- 230V and SELV versions.
- IPX4 – suitable for all zones.
- Comes with a five-year warranty: one-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only (UK and Ireland only).
This fan has a unique control system that allows you to select any of the following functionality from the switch of a button. This means you can accommodate any property layout or tenant lifestyle with just one fan.
- Continuous or intermittent running.
- Optional humidistat tracker for gradual automatic boosting.
- Commissioning controls for both intermittent and continuous running modes, providing adjustable set points to meet building regulation extract ventilations rates up to 60l/s.
- Quick switch to low voltage in order to accommodate splash zones.
Features also include:
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, WC or utility rooms.
- Recess and window kits available.
- Side spigot option which allows multi wet room ventilation.
- Run on timer for boost functionality.
- Silent running.
- Compact and aesthetically pleasing.
- Low energy usage which means low running costs.
- Easy filterless maintenance.
- Comes with a five-year warranty: one-year parts and labour, remaining years parts only.
Manrose MF100T inline fan
These powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows with low relative noise. MixFlo fans can be mounted in a variety of applications and are suitable for use with either rigid or flexible ducting.
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or three years.
- High air flows are achieved through flexible duct.
- Compact overall dimensions.
- All models have three speed settings selected via an internal dip switch.
- Double insulation – no earth required.
- Fully building code compliant.
- Fully BEAB approved rated to IPX4.