How to Prevent Condensation and Mould
If your home suffers from severe condensation and mould growth, a whole home ventilation system will eradicate the problem.
The Drimaster ECO provides cost-effective ventilation for the entire property. It uses the tried and tested and very effective Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. This is where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside.
The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist. It also ensures that indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum which is great for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster is a low-energy system and has intelligent heat recovery to optimise energy-efficiency. Easy to install and very cheap to run, it will provide reliable year-round ventilation. Fitted in the loft, out of sight and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.
Features and benefits of the Drimaster ECO:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of building regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Intelligent four-way heat recovery – twin sensors optimise energy-efficiency.
- Optional manual boost switch when additional ventilation is required.
- Extremely low power consumption – costs on average one penny per day to run.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Fixed heat recovery – minimises loss of heat in the loft by recirculating the air, saving energy.
- System standby in summer months – when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Seven-year warranty for peace of mind.
Get in touch with us
For further information get in touch with Biocraft: