Drimaster ECO PIV
Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) is the UK’s most popular method of low-energy whole home ventilation. As well as offering plenty of benefits, there are two products available – both of which are suited to different types of properties.
Nuaire’s market-leading Drimaster-Eco range is designed for two and three storey homes with lofts while the Flatmaster is designed for flats, apartments and basements. Both ranges are quick, cost-effective and easy to install and maintain. They’re an ideal solution for both new build and retro-fit properties which require reliable and efficient ventilation systems.
Get in touch with us
For further information get in touch with Biocraft:
Tell me more about Positive Input Ventilation
PIV is a fit-and-forget technology that requires minimal energy to run and minimum effort to maintain. Also known as an Alternative System within Part F of building regulations, the PIV system works by gently introducing fresh, filtered air into the dwelling. This ensures that old, contaminated, moisture-laden air is continuously diluted, displaced and replaced with good quality air. The result is improved air quality and a healthy living environment in which condensation can’t exist.
Both the Drimaster-Eco and Flatmaster ranges are quick, cost-effective and easy to install. Please get in touch with Biocraft if you need help with this.
The Drimaster ECO
The DRI-ECO-HC is a low-energy whole home ventilation system. A cost-effective solution with a non-disruptive installation makes it ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Features & benefits of the Drimaster ECO:
- Cures condensation dampness and prevents mould growth by reducing humidity in the air.
- Improves indoor air quality and promotes a healthy living environment. Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Easy and simple installation
- Modern, sleek, circular diffuser provides occupant acceptability.
- System controls located in the ceiling diffuser allow for easy commission and access for maintenance checks.
- Filter change indicator ensures optimum performance is maintained.
- Low maintenance – filter clean or replacement once every five years.
- Energy efficient – the system goes into standby during warmer months when there’s no evidence of condensation.
- Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- Meets Part F and L of building regulations.
- Seven-year warranty: one-year parts and labour, remaining six years parts only (UK and Ireland only).