One of two Positive Input Ventilation Systems, the Flatmaster is one the UK’s most popular methods of low-energy whole home ventilation. Designed for flats, apartments and basements, the Flatmaster is quick and easy to install and maintain. It’s a cost-effective solution for both new build and retro-fit properties which require reliable and efficient ventilation systems.
The Flatmaster range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without lofts. The system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing out indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. Allergens are kept to a minimum and outdoor pollutants such as pollen and traffic fumes are kept out. The result is a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is installed in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Get in touch with us
For further information get in touch with Biocraft:
Features and benefits of the Flatmaster:
- Cures condensation dampness.
- Removes humidity from the air which prevents mould growth and controls dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Meets Part F and L of building regulations.
- Extremely low power consumption – as low as three watts.
- Easy installation and low maintenance – filter clean or replacement once every 18 months.
- Comes with a five-year warranty – one-year parts and labour, remaining four years parts only (UK and Ireland only).