We wanted to keep you updated with all that we are doing here at Biocraft to keep both our customers, staff and the public safe during the current COVID-19 outbreak
- Following the Government’s announcement that people who cannot work from home should return to work and the release of HM Government Guidance for employers, employees and self employed – Working safely during Covid-19 in other peoples homes and Construction and other outdoor works, we have updated our operating procedures and Biocraft are now COVID-19 SECURE. We are returning to work in a planned and phased way to ensure the safety or our staff and our client as well as supporting the efforts being made to contain the spread of the virus to preserve the health and well being the wider community.
- We will not be taking unscheduled visits to our office. Please call to discuss any potential visits on 01189 451144 or email [email protected]
- We can offer damp consultations and basement waterproofing design services over the phone or by email to [email protected]
- Should you require further information of our Covid-Secure Surveying and Operating procedures please contact us on 01189 451144 or by email to [email protected]
We would like you to be assured that this has our full attention.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message, please take care of yourselves.
Martin Fosbrook BEng. CSRT CSSW, Managing Director
- Tuesday 24th March 2020 Following the Government’s announcement last night to lock down the country, we have had to take the decision to suspend all planned non-essential works and survey visits. It is important that we all support the efforts being made to contain the spread of the virus to preserve the health and well being of our staff and the wider community.We will be reviewing this decision regularly and will be back in touch to book an appointment in with you once the lock down is lifted.
- Wednesday 22 April 2020 – We are carrying out emergency and essential works in accordance with the government recommendations and Construction leadership Council guidelines, these works include;
- Water leak repair
- Flooded property drying and restoration
- Severe mould remediation and other works to mitigate risk to health of occupants
- Basement sump pump emergency call outs
- Works to prevent further significant structural deterioration of a property or to make safe structurally unsound buildings
- Tuesday 28 April 2020 – Biocraft are carrying out works on construction sites in accordance with Construction Leadership Council (CLC) guidelines version 3. These works include
- Damp proofing and damp control works
- Basement and cellar waterproofing
- Woodworm treatment and dry rot treatment