We wanted to keep you updated with all that we are doing here at Biocraft to keep both our customers, staff and the public safe during the current COVID-19 outbreak and as we transition to living with Covid-19
- Following the Government’s announcement that people who cannot work from home should return to work and the release of HM Government Guidance for employers, employees and self employed – Working safely during Covid-19 in other peoples homes and Construction and other outdoor works, we have updated our operating procedures and Biocraft are COVID-19 SECURE. We are working to ensure the safety of our staff and our client as well as supporting the efforts being made to contain the spread of the virus to preserve the health and well being the wider community.
- We will not be taking unscheduled visits to our office. Please call to discuss any potential visits on 01189 451144 or email [email protected]
- We are offering a full range of damp proofing, leak detection, basement waterproofing and all other remedial building services. Please contact us by email [email protected]
- We still offer Covid-19 testing to our staff
- Should you require further information of our Covid-Secure Surveying and Operating procedures please contact us on 01189 451144 or by email to [email protected]
We would like you to be assured that this has our full attention.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message.
Martin Fosbrook BEng. CSRT CSSW, Managing Director
Get in touch with us
For further information get in touch with Biocraft: