Based in Reading, Berkshire we provide flood repair, flood restoration and flood drying services following release or escape of water for domestic, commercial and council clients
Emergency flood repair contact number 0800 781 8358
Biocraft responds quickly to your flooding incident in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and Oxfordshire, including repair of burst or leaking pipes. We work closely with your insurance company or agent to settle your flood repair claim and ensure your property is returned to its pre-flood condition as quickly as possible.
Flood repairs in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and Oxfordshire.
The steps to flood repair are as follows:
- Isolation and repair of the burst or leaking pipes by a qualified plumber – the sooner the source of the water ingress can be stopped, the less flood damage will be caused.
- Rapid removal of flood water using pumps and vacuum system.
- Arrange for an insurance flood assessor to determine the schedule of flood repair works.
- Salvage and restoration of personal effects and household items
- Removal and disposal of flood damaged materials and stripping out/ opening up for flood drying.
- Installation of flood repair dehumidifiers and air movers to dry the property. Monitor humidity levels in other areas of the property.
- Issue flood drying certificate.
- Restore the property to pre-flood condition, including redecorating and replacement of flood damaged flooring.
- Hand over property to owner with Biocraft long term guarantee
Local flood repair specialist company in Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey and Oxfordshire.
Biocraft has many years’ experience in the flood repair sector. As flood repair and property drying specialists we will ensure that your property is restored to the highest of standards in the shortest possible time. Biocraft handles all stages of the flood repair and flood restoration process, eliminating the need for several companies to be involved in your flood repair. By handling all aspects of your flood repair the time required to carry out all the flood repairs is significantly reduced and you will have the benefit of having just one point of contract
For flood repairs in Reading, Oxford, Newbury, Bracknell, Windsor, Henley-on-Thames, Ascot, Slough, Maidenhead, Basingstoke
CALL 0800 781 8358
Biocraft is a full member of the Property Care Association (PCA), British Structural Waterproofing Association (BSWA), the Federation of Master Builders( FMB) and Constructionline.