Extract fans for Condensation control
Biocraft installs a range of high quality extract fans for kitchens, bathrooms, utility rooms and W/Cs throughout Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey or Oxfordshire.
We install fans from Nuaire, Vectair, Manrose and Vent Axia. The fans can be wall or ceiling mounted and if required vented through a roof using a low resistance roof terminal.
The fan has a unique control system that allows you to select any of the following functionality from a switch of a button meaning you can accomodate any property layout or tenant lifestyle with just one fan.
- Continuous or Intermittent running
- Optional humidistat tracker for gradual automatic boosting
- Commissioning controls for both intermittent and continuous running modes, providing adjustable set points to meet building regulation extract ventilations rates up to 60l/s
- Quick switch to low voltage in order to accommodate splash zones
Features also include:
- Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, WC or utility rooms
- Recess and window kits available
- Side spigot option which allows multi wet room ventilation
- Run on timer for boost functionality
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
Designed with tenants in mind:
- Silent Running
- Compact and aesthetically pleasing
- Low energy usage; low running cost
- Easy Filterless maintenance
- exhausts directly to the outside (through wall, or window installation with additional window kit, or with medium length ducting – up to 6m)
- runs continuously at pre-selected choice of two speeds (fixed at installation)
- Speed 1 operates at 9.5 l/s (factory set)
- Speed 2 operates at 13.8 l/s
- anti-vibration gasket
- speed boosted to maximum (28.5 l/s) using integral pull cord or by:
- remote switch/light switch
- PIR sensor
- DRH240 (dynamic remote humidistat)
- patented anti-turbulence deflectors ensure very low noise levels and optimum performance
- energy saving ventilation
- extremely low running costs
- low carbon footprint
- 5 year warranty
Manrose MF100T inline fan
These powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows, with low relative noise.
MixFlo fans can be mounted in a variety of applications and are suitable for use with either rigid or flexible ducting.
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- High air flows are achieved through flexible duct
- Compact overall dimensions
- All models 3 speed settings selected via internal dip switch
- Double Insulation – no earth required
- Fully Building Code compliant
- Fully BEAB approved rated to IPX4
For more information on the extract fan installation services that we offer please call 0118 945 1144 or emial us at firstname.lastname@example.org.