The Flatmaster offers cost-effective ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which severe condensation and mould will not exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Flatmaster is a low-energy whole home ventilation with intelligent heat recovery to optimise energy-efficiency. The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits:
• Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
• Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
• Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
• Extremely low power consumption – as low as 3 Watts.
• Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every 18 months
• Optional heater facility – to provide additional heat to the incoming air if required.
• 5 year warranty – for peace of mind
BIOCRAFT PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE
Biocraft’s installation technicians are all BPEC accredited for the installation of domestic ventilation equipment and will ensure that the installation is carried out safely and in strict accordance with BS7671 (Wiring regulations). We are members of the Property Care Association (PCA), Federation of Master Builders (FMB), Trustmark and Constructionline. Our health and safety system is accredited by Acclaim SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) and Citation. We have been installing Nuaire home ventilation equipment for over 15 years and are a Nuaire approved contractor.