NUAIRE DRIMASTER ECO LINK HC
The Drimaster ECO Link HC offers cost-effective ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which severe condensation and mould will not exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum – all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster ECO Link HC is a low-energy whole home ventilation with intelligent heat recovery to optimise energy-efficiency. The Drimaster ECO HC is very economical to run and it will provide reliable year-round ventilation. Fitted in the loft, out of sight and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Occupant controllability – A remote switch DRI-ECO-2S is available to provide the occupants control of their own comfort within the home.
- Optional Additional Sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-C02 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Easy and simple installation
- Hall control – System control located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance
- Very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation.
- 7 Year warranty – for peace of mind
The ventilation system is installed into the loft space with a low profile ceiling diffuser vent located on the ceiling.
BIOCRAFT PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE
Biocraft’s installation technicians are all BPEC accredited for the installation of domestic ventilation equipment and will ensure that the installation is carried out safely and in strict accordance with BS7671 (Wiring regulations). We are members of the Property Care Association (PCA), Federation of Master Builders (FMB), Trustmark and Constructionline. Our health and safety system is accredited by Acclaim SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) and Citation. We have been installing Nuaire home ventilation equipment for over 15 years and are a Nuaire approved contractor.